09-09-07, 01:18 PM   #1
TheSheep
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
SheepUI 1.1b SS of it here!

I will soon put up SheepUI 1.1b, the second beta version. I'll post a pic of it here!

Tell me what you think!

Last edited by TheSheep : 09-09-07 at 02:02 PM.
09-09-07, 01:27 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
UI's are all about personal preference - so this is just my opinion.

IMO, the bottom area is too tall and it makes the area around the player feel crowded - especially with the HUD.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-09-07, 01:30 PM   #3
TheSheep
A Murloc Raider

Yeah, I have the same feeling, thats why I haven't uploaded it yet... I have changed the colour on eePanels now so it looks a bit better, going to do something with the hud too.
09-10-07, 09:14 AM   #4
Polarina
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You are just like everyone else, name your UIs after your nickname. No offense though.
09-10-07, 09:20 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
So? Mine's named Seerah's Suitcase.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-10-07, 10:15 AM   #6
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I agree that the bottom texture is too tall. Maybe you could compact things a bit?
The fact that the buttons are not perfectly aligned or all situated together makes my inner-ocd-self twinge. :P

Originally Posted by Polarina
You are just like everyone else, name your UIs after your nickname. No offense though.
O..... off-topic, but thanks, you just made me think of some good names for if I ever release an interface. o . 0

Aslo off-topic: Ahh, I miss my horde chars. UC and TB were just fun cities. IF is not as fun.
09-10-07, 12:58 PM   #7
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Seerah
So? Mine's named Seerah's Suitcase.
That is just not acceptable, you must now rename it SeerahUI
09-12-07, 10:47 AM   #8
TheSheep
A Murloc Raider

Sheep isnt my *real* nick, I use it for some stuff
And ofc, this is only beta, changing very much, but will probably wait 'till after patch 2.2 comes live before I will begin tp make it more *perfect* . I'm pretty lazy with this atm

And btw, I started to fix this, making the bottom part lower and some other stuff, when my internet crashed, after that I got angry and didn't do anything, lol.

Last edited by TheSheep : 09-12-07 at 10:49 AM.
09-12-07, 11:08 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by TheSheep
And btw, I started to fix this, making the bottom part lower and some other stuff, when my internet crashed, after that I got angry and didn't do anything, lol.
Here's a trick of the trade:

If you're making tons of changes to the UI (or at least just don't want to have to redo them again) reload your UI (/console reloadui or just /rl if you have some addons that use the Ace-Console library). This is like saving your document while you're writing it in the event your computer crashes.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » SheepUI 1.1b SS of it here!