11-14-10, 11:52 PM   #1
funktion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Invasion quests and "not in database"

Hi, I'm using carbonite 4.013 on multiple characters and all are in various stages of the invasion questline. On my 'main' I've completed them all and when receiving the quests they appeared at the top of my watch list and there were even markers on my maps for the locations, etc. (behaving like any old quest).

Now when I log on alts and do these same quests they show up at the bottom of the watch list and when I click the track button (the one to the left side of the individual quest) it says quest is not in the database.

Now sometimes it fixes it if I go into the options > reset > import settings from my main character. Then the quests seem to be in the database, yet when I get the new batch of invasion quests it seems I have to go through all this again.

Am I missing some feature or setting? Or are they just not in the database and carbonite is remembering them from my other characters?

thanks for the great addon

11-15-10, 08:28 AM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately they're not in the live database. We've been focused on getting the addon ready for the Cataclysm expansion. Once we're done with that and if we have time we'll look at an update for the live version.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Invasion quests and "not in database"