04-08-08, 07:06 AM   #1
Siebel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Bartender - paging for caster with no "stance" - HELP!

Right - so here is my problem.

I play holy priest - so obviously most of my keybinds is heals.

What I find really annoying is when I need to DPS - I have to change my spells on my bar with the keybinds - as its kinda hard to click a spell and turn with my mouse for example.
I tried to figure out if there is a way to switch to next bar - like the blizzard standard UI.
Loaded bartender from default settings - and shift + mousewheel worked. But only for bar 1 - which I normally use for buffs and so on. It just changed to next bar - like standard Blizzard UI.
My bar with the keybinds is bar 6 which is hidden - as I dont need to look at my heals.

The paging doesn't seem to work - since the bar only changes when I hold the assigned button.

So what I need is basically to change bartender so that instead of bar 1 paging with shift + arrows/mousewheel, bar 6 pages instead

I don't quite get what Modality is all about - but I guess that might be what I'm looking for?

Any info/help on this subject would be very much appreciated

Regards,

Siebel [Vashj - EU]

Last edited by Siebel : 04-08-08 at 07:18 AM.
04-08-08, 09:30 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Try out modality if you want - you can set it up to page if you have a harmful target, etc. Or you can use a macro like /swap bar 6 7 - NOTE: I have no clue what the correct macro is.

I just use bar 1 and the mousewheel. I only have bar 1, 3, and 4 enabled. Bar 2 is what I want to swap to with shift-mousewheel, so it's not shown.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-08-08, 04:35 PM   #3
Siebel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thanks a lot - got it working now!
Pew pew - NAGA die!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender - paging for caster with no "stance" - HELP!