01-07-12, 11:19 AM   #1
glyph
A Murloc Raider
mouse stuck dragging map

I just installed carbonite.... OMG.. WOW!! I really dont know how this only has half a million downloads on curse. I just downloaded this last night, and I already donated... this is incredible.

Anyway. Occasionally my mouse gets stuck dragging the map or mini map. Basically like I never let go of left mouse click. I am done with map and trying to do other things an dmy mouse is on the other side of the screen from the map, but it is still dragging around what is viewable through the map window.

Any ideas? I have a bunch of addons. Should I list all my addons here?

01-07-12, 11:48 AM   #2
glyph
A Murloc Raider
OK -- now it is happening all the time. Any time I click the map it is like I never let go of the left mouse click

01-07-12, 02:24 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No need to post a list of your addons, but to find out if the problem is being strictly caused by Carbonite, please disable ALL of your addons EXCEPT Carbonite.

If the problem disappears, then there is another addon interfering with Carbonite.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

01-07-12, 03:58 PM   #4
glyph
A Murloc Raider
It was LUIv3 that was interfering. At first I thought I had to disable move minimap into Carbonite map option... But I just had to disable the minimap module of LUIv3 and I was able to keep the minimap in carbonite map setting, which was preferable to me.

Thanks!

01-07-12, 10:12 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Thank YOU.

You might want to post this information on the official LUI Forums in case any other LUI users are having this problem.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » mouse stuck dragging map