07-15-07, 08:15 AM   #1
Draemon
A Murloc Raider
Raid target icon window

Title may be a bit misleading so I'll try and elaborate a bit more. During 25 man raids I've noticed that targeting mobs can sometimes be an issue, with Line of Sight and various spells going off and tab-target not selecting the right mob etc. What I've thought of (may not be original but I feel it's needed) is possibly having a pull-out window, showing the Raid Icons.

I'm really not sure if my words are getting across what my idea is so I'll draw to the best of my ability what I was thinking of.

Crappy drawing I know, 12:13am and using MS Paint lol.

But now you get the basic idea of the pull out raid icon targetting thing.

I want to know if it's possible to make an addon like this, so that when you click on the big "Star" it will actually select the raid target that actually has the "Star" above it's head.

One more thing that would be cool, is if on Right click on the raid icon target, CC classes would cast their CC spell on it (Polymorph, Banish etc.)

I know it's a long shot but just thought I'd throw it out there to see if it's possible to do.
07-15-07, 08:16 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...rgetIcons.html

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-15-07, 08:20 AM   #3
Draemon
A Murloc Raider
My num-pad keypad is set up to quickly mark things up, I was meaning for there to be a separate frame with the raid target icons for people to click on so it actually targets them.
07-15-07, 08:22 AM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you can set keybindings with the one I linked you.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-15-07, 08:23 AM   #5
Draemon
A Murloc Raider
I didn't want to bind them to keys, I just wanted there to be a window where you could click the Icon and it would target the mob that that icon is assigned to. Is there any other mods out there like what I'm after that don't require Fubar? Annoys the hell out of me lol
07-15-07, 08:31 AM   #6
Draemon
A Murloc Raider
nvm just read over the FAQ of that addon you linked, apparently Blizzard doesn't enable the targeting of specific Raid Icons at the moment. Thanks for your time anyway

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid target icon window