07-06-07, 10:11 PM   #1
Laids
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Renewed UI

I uploaded my UI a few days ago and i have 125 downalods but no comments, i'd like to know what you guys think

-Does it work?
-Do you think I could improve it somehow?

Just tell me what you think really, be nice though its my first UI i've been confident enough to upload as my others have been pretty bad :S

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...RenewedUI.html
07-09-07, 11:21 AM   #2
whitepain
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

hmm, I tried you compilation and I really like the list, but there are problems...
1st whole ui is messed up so you have to manually set it up (which is pain for many users).
2nd thing that I would like to appoint is that you forgot to remove your acc name, so now everyone that has the info... I advice you to fix those minor errors and reupload ui, it is very nice and clean one.

1st It may be error in the resolution and ui scale that I'm using, but you didn't wrote anything about it in a "how to install".

2nd you know how to fix it
07-09-07, 12:03 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by whitepain
hmm, I tried you compilation and I really like the list, but there are problems...
1st whole ui is messed up so you have to manually set it up (which is pain for many users).
You need to include the saved variables that are account specific in addition to those that are character specific.
2nd thing that I would like to appoint is that you forgot to remove your acc name, so now everyone that has the info... I advice you to fix those minor errors and reupload ui, it is very nice and clean one.
I HIGHLY advise that you pull this version now, or maybe Cairenn can for you. PM me if you don't know where your account name is saved to.

edit: I reported the file for now so Cairenn or Dolby or someone can get to it if you don't see this right away.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 07-09-07 at 12:05 PM.
07-11-07, 07:29 AM   #4
Laids
A Murloc Raider
1.2 was changed to not have my account name, bloody stupid thing to do lol. Was'nt paying attention i guess.

Also i use my saved variables in the zip file and if this still isnt working what could be the problem. Again I welcome suggestions
07-11-07, 09:19 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Seerah
You need to include the saved variables that are account specific in addition to those that are character specific.
Read this again.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-11-07, 12:04 PM   #6
Laids
A Murloc Raider
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol, cheers

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Renewed UI