09-24-08, 05:08 AM   #1
Arc.En.Ciel
A Defias Bandit
Mazzle With QuestHelper?

Hi Just wondering, if here's a way to use the Questhelper UI with Mazzle's.
09-24-08, 06:23 AM   #2
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
it should be possible, since questhelper is a stand-alone addon. And the only thing mazzle does, is combining a huge load of usefull addons into a single and easy to install package. you can afterward safely add or delete addons.

just download it and extract to your wow\interface\addon directory and it should work.

Greetz

CM
09-24-08, 06:38 AM   #3
Arc.En.Ciel
A Defias Bandit
thanks contramundi

But the arrow for quest helper wont appear. Has any one enabled QuestHelper with Mazzle yet?

"scratch that i got it working =D thanks again*

Last edited by Arc.En.Ciel : 09-24-08 at 07:14 AM.
09-24-08, 07:45 AM   #4
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Code:
don't know what type of map addon is used by mazzleUI, if its cartographer use:

/qh cartwp 

this should give you an message in chat if the arrow will be used or not, 

otherwise type 

/qh

for the complete list of commands you can use. 

i think the questhelper arrow only works with either tomtom or cartographer. (correct me if i'm wrong)

so you need either of the 2 installed.
edit: didn't saw the scratch that part, but good job m8, and as said you can replace a lot of addons to the ones you like more, as long as you keep the basic layout part up since there's this big red aggro thingy which is totally awesome, and a few other things i can't really remember.

Greetz,

CM

Last edited by contramundi : 09-24-08 at 07:47 AM.
09-25-08, 12:45 PM   #5
kittyinacage78
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

i have both questhelper and cartographer which gave me an arrow before i installed mazzle and they both worked then but since i installed mazzle i don't have an arrow anymore at all...i was gonna try tomtom but i'm not sure if it will conflict with one or more of the other two (questhelper and cartographer)

kitty
09-25-08, 05:15 PM   #6
Vyper
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kittyinacage78 View Post
i have both questhelper and cartographer which gave me an arrow before i installed mazzle and they both worked then but since i installed mazzle i don't have an arrow anymore at all...i was gonna try tomtom but i'm not sure if it will conflict with one or more of the other two (questhelper and cartographer)

kitty
QuestHelper can integrate with TomTom (/qh tomtom)
10-02-08, 03:53 AM   #7
Meroippi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hi
Dont know if it hurts mazzle (please tell me if so !!!!!) but i installed the updated cartograper and then the arrow shows.
10-02-08, 04:48 AM   #8
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Meroippi View Post
Hi
Dont know if it hurts mazzle (please tell me if so !!!!!) but i installed the updated cartograper and then the arrow shows.
updating addons mostly never hurt unless there's some custom artwork or modified lua inside the addon folder.

I think that why you didn't receive the arrow before updating, is possibly because an extension wasn't installed in the pre-updated cartographer which allows use of the waypoint arrow.

This is normally the last thing i think of, since most of those cartographer extensions are inside the "cartographer" folder, and thats a folder i normally leave alone

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle With QuestHelper?