03-18-06, 11:02 PM   #1
robodude666
A Cyclonian

Respect

Hello there,

I have been working on WoW UI mods for about 45 min now and I can say that it ain't easy! All I came up with is a frame with a background and some text in it. I guess I can just say my plans... Ultimately (very cool word) I want to create a Panel system. Yes, yes I know there are tons of panels... well two as i see but a third cant hurt :P. When I start working on the public version I will try my best to keep it in OOP so that it is easy to make plugins for it.

Basically what I got working is the top bar for the top (yay me!!! ^^''). I really have no clue of how I will make the drop down menu things and offsets and crap.

So, the point of this topic? Im getting to that, don't worry. Everyone who has made a mod for WoW, good job! Especially those of you who made mods that are highly downloaded and used by a large percentage of WoW users. It is very hard to make something, even though it might look easy.

You will all be seeing lots of "Help, how the *&^% do I do this?" topics, but I will search first :P Don't worry.

With all due respect,
-robodude666
Torian on Zul'jin

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Respect