08-08-10, 08:33 AM   #1
sully115
A Defias Bandit
AddOn installation help

Ok so I don't know much about computers and file locations and stuff like that, so usually I use Curse, (sorry) because they have a client that installs things for me. But you guys have a lot of useful AddOns curse doesnt, like Nice Damage fonts which I really want. But thing is, I dont understand how to install it properly..It says make sure you don't have two WoW directories...I dont think I have one. Im using a Windows 7 computer, I dont know if that makes a difference. If you cant help, its ok. If someone could run me thru installation without confusing me with big words? When I search program files for C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft it has no results but If i look at Common files, then go to Blizzard Entertainment it brings me to a World of Warcraft folder...I dont know if this helps. Also, I downloaded a WinRAR program to extract files....just thought that might help lol...idk why >_>

Last edited by sully115 : 08-08-10 at 08:40 AM.
08-08-10, 08:43 AM   #2
sully115
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by sully115 View Post
Ok so I don't know much about computers and file locations and stuff like that, so usually I use Curse, (sorry) because they have a client that installs things for me. But you guys have a lot of useful AddOns curse doesnt, like Nice Damage fonts which I really want. But thing is, I dont understand how to install it properly..It says make sure you don't have two WoW directories...I dont think I have one. Im using a Windows 7 computer, I dont know if that makes a difference. If you cant help, its ok. If someone could run me thru installation without confusing me with big words? When I search program files for C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft it has no results but If i look at Common files, then go to Blizzard Entertainment it brings me to a World of Warcraft folder...I dont know if this helps. Also, I downloaded a WinRAR program to extract files....just thought that might help lol...idk why >_>
OMG. just figured it out, my WoW files are saved to my Users\Games\WoW files lololol. I found all my old addons too. NEVERMIND

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AddOn installation help