04-30-10, 06:59 PM   #1
Oxbox
A Defias Bandit

Unitframe Help - New concept, is this possible (if so, help)?

I'm in the process of designing a UI for a death knight friend of mine, and I want to have the player and target frames look a specific way. The closest to my concept I've been able to find is the oUF Diablo Orbs mod, but it's still not quite what I'm looking for. I went ahead and made a dummy UF in Paint.NET:

The concept being that the player's portrait would go in the center gray circle, the green arc would be the health bar and the blue would be runic power. the runes on the bottom are obvious.

Now, I have no coding experience, and I was hoping to get someone who could code this for me somehow using oUF. The picture above is obviously not what I'd want the final product to look like, but before I flesh it out I want to know if the idea's even possible. That said, I do have the individual pieces of the concept pic above split up into .tga files (HP, RP, Portrait frame and runes) if anyone wants them and wants to test it out for me. Just let me know and I'll upload them somewhere.

Hope this is in the right forum; I wasn't sure whether to put it in Interface Requests since I was hoping to get it done as an oUF layout

Thanks in advance!
-Ox
04-30-10, 07:14 PM   #2
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This will be a good starting point...

oUF RingThing

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

04-30-10, 08:47 PM   #3
Oxbox
A Defias Bandit

Thanks, that's actually perfect!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Unitframe Help - New concept, is this possible (if so, help)?