10-28-08, 09:57 AM   #1
felix367
A Murloc Raider
Couldn't Loot BoP items in Raid

Hi All,

Had a strange problem last night while raiding ZA. Not really a raider so I've never been. After the raid I went to bank the BoJs that I had gotten, only to discover that I didn't have any in my inventory, even though I had looted them. Went though the combat log and saw messages saying "You receive a Badge of Justice x2", so something strange was happening.

When I thought about it, I did not have the popup question asking if I was sure I wanted to look the BoP item as it would bind it to me. My thinking was that not answering this question hosed everything.

I didn't have any problems in a regular group and solo with BoP items a couple of hours before (getting the runes). So I'm thinking it was something raid specific.

Any suggestions on what types of addons I should look at that messes with Blizzards UI? Sorry I can't provide a list of my addons, as I'm at work and don't have that handy.

Luckily I just lost out on some BoJs and a Amani Hex Stick or something like that.

Some of the addons I have:

xPerl
oRa2 (though I noticed later that 3 of these weren't checked in my addon list as I don't normally raid)
Baggins

TIA for any suggestions!
10-28-08, 10:15 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Badges of justice dont go in your inventory anymore. If you look at your character panel (default is c) you'll see a new tab called currency. They are stored there. This tab also holds your Marks of honor and your arena/bg honor so its all in one easy to see place.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
10-28-08, 10:17 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
iirc, that message/question pops up before they even hit your inventory. So you wouldn't have seen that you received them in the combat log.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-28-08, 10:18 AM   #4
felix367
A Murloc Raider
Wow, do I feel like a dope!

Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Couldn't Loot BoP items in Raid