10-11-08, 11:06 PM   #1
cyberstryder
A Kobold Labourer
Computer Switch, Addons not Loading

I fell in love with a lot of the addons and hate to play without them. Nice work guys!
Today my computer didn't just crash it caught on fire. Something shorted, IDK, but I had to pull out my old dinosaur, about 7 years old. I swapped out the graphics card, ram sticks, etc. Everything played nice. I reloaded the addons and none are showing up in the game. The addon button at the load screen isn't showing. It isn't recognizing it. I've had to reboot my comp several times so I know where the files go and never had a problem reloading it. Yet on my other computer it isn't showing up. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
10-13-08, 07:45 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Only reasons:

1. Your addons are not installed correctly (folder-in-folder syndrome, usually)
2. You have multiple versions of WoW installed (addons installed to one directory, running exe from different directory)
3. You have permission issues (which, I'm assuming you don't have Vista installed on your 7 yr old computer)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Computer Switch, Addons not Loading