06-21-08, 07:19 PM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

about chat addons etc

I cant find yet a addon just for the chat box, i want to use the scroll instead the buttons. I found one with scroll, but this make the buttons for emotes to disapear... "smart"!
06-21-08, 07:22 PM   #2
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
download prat and disable everything else? i dont know of any so thats my only help, sorry >.<
06-21-08, 07:31 PM   #3
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

thx but i dont want to disable the other mods omg.... if that u saying

and a mod to show AH even if u are far away from AH? but that can be cheat prolly
06-21-08, 07:41 PM   #4
Eas

no, i mean just disable all modules of prat except the ones you want, and i think that type of AH addon would be a cheat, so no.
06-21-08, 07:45 PM   #5
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Could also try out something like PhanxChat which I'm using and like a lot.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...PhanxChat.html
06-22-08, 12:41 AM   #6
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

thx nice. But a addon who can show the slots we bought when we are far away from Counting house?

Btw about chat i really dont understant these about chat windows avaible from options no the chat box:

- for me Who button show always, each day (sure im refresh if u think no lol) 49 players. Why??
- and NO ONE from Chat window is in Who, strange, thinking in Who should be all guys in realm

anyway is a addon who make things clear about all guys in realm, at least the number?

Last edited by xromania™ : 06-22-08 at 03:40 AM.
06-22-08, 08:20 AM   #7
Eas

Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
thx nice. But a addon who can show the slots we bought when we are far away from Counting house?
not sure what you mean. if you mean items you bought off the autcion house, then i'm sure there is an addon. if not i don't think it would be a tough one to make.

Btw about chat i really dont understant these about chat windows avaible from options no the chat box:

- for me Who button show always, each day (sure im refresh if u think no lol) 49 players. Why??
- and NO ONE from Chat window is in Who, strange, thinking in Who should be all guys in realm
blizzard has limited the Who search to 49 players, and it won't go over that. if you need to find someone, you'll have to specify more of their info in the search.

my only guess about the second thing there is your search was too broad and just didn't happen to show any of the people you were looking for.

anyway is a addon who make things clear about all guys in realm, at least the number?
like a census mod i think... there use to be one but I haven't seen or heard of it in a year or 2. don't know if it's stoill around.

Here is the mod, it doesn't say what WoW version it works with so I'm going to assume it's the current one.
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php
06-22-08, 09:33 AM   #8
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ok thanks. I know census but dont know if installed it show number of players on realm or all realms

I use Guesthelper, lighheaded or tomtom, but i dont know how to set other quest as primary, so the arrow can show what quest i want
06-22-08, 03:00 PM   #9
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Census+ from WarcraftRealms is current to latest version of WoW. Running the addon will not show you the info in-game; it's designed to be uploaded and compiled into Rollie's lists.

A suggestion for a chat mod would be Chatter (or the above-mentioned PhanxChat), both are a bit more lightweight than Prat, esp. if you won't need most of Prat's features.

06-23-08, 04:58 AM   #10
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

I like phanks ok thx.

Now a important think for noobs or for all, cuz we dont have space for items (i know the bank or to transfer items to other chars but still...), is a mod who can make a list or arrange the items by price (from highest to little price) so we can know what we drop?
06-30-08, 01:25 PM   #11
Zokudu
An Aku'mai Servant

Try this:

http://wowace.com/wiki/ItemPriceTooltip

I've never used it and it might not be the best but it sounds like it does what you want. I'll look for others for you too.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » about chat addons etc