05-12-08, 11:18 AM   #1
dreur
A Murloc Raider
Addon help related to auto equipping items

Hey there, I'm needing some help tracking down an addon that I have installed that I think is with mazzle, that is driving me bonkers.

I am not even 100% sure its related to mazzle, but am coming here for help as I do not know where else to look.

To make over simplify it, the problem is that I have a trinket that is sometimes being auto equipped. It only happens sometimes, and when it does happen, it only does so when certain trinkets are equipped.

As an example, I have my Badge of Tenacity in my top trinket slot, and my Commendation in bottom slot. If I try and equip say, my medallion of the alliance, it will auto equip my badge of tenacity immediately afterwords. If I swap my two trinkets, so my badge is in bottom, and commendation in top, and I equip certain trinkets, it will auto equip my pocket watch instead.

This only happens sometimes, and I could be pvping or solo grinding, and it not happening, then I will pop out of combat at some point, and it will suddenly equip my badge of tenacity in the top trinket slot, instead of whatever dps trinket I had in there.

I have tried disabling ItemRack, and I do have other addons besides mazzle, but none that I can think of that would auto equip something.

I am going crazy with this, and for the life of me cannot figure this out. I use baggins, but I have tried moving trinkets around in my actual bags, thinking it was auto equipping from a certain slot, but it does not change which trinket is equipped.

It seems to always be my badge of tenacity that is auto equipped into the top slot, and if my badge happens to be in bottom slot, its my pocket watch that goes into top slot.

This problem never used to happen before, and I don't believe I have changed anything. I have not updated addons, or installed new ones since shortly after 2.4.1.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and if this is not a good spot to be asking for help with this, any guidance as to where I can go is also hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.

Last edited by dreur : 05-12-08 at 11:33 AM. Reason: baggins is my bag addon, not bongos, duh, heh.
05-12-08, 01:47 PM   #2
rodrick
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
TrinketMenu? Check it's options and deselect the check mark on the top or the bottom tabs to disable autoequip/switching for that trinket slot.
05-12-08, 02:00 PM   #3
dreur
A Murloc Raider
wow, don't I feel like a nub, I hadn't even known about that addon. And I looked through my addons for anything starting with "trinket" and somehow blindly missed that. Hah. Huge thanks, that is greatly greatly appreciated .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Addon help related to auto equipping items