12-08-07, 08:29 AM   #1
Saedis
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for...

Hey all, great site!

I've just now started to use addons and find them to be a big help. Theres so many out there tho that I dont know if the one I want exists. Ive looked at this site and curse but cant find exactly what I need.

Is there an addon that will track the amount of time played and the amount of loot gained in that timeframe? Gold, and all looted items?

Kind of like fishing buddy except for loot. I think Ive seen this for just instances, but I want it for basically solo farming/grinding purposes.

I want to know where I make the most money for time spent basically.

Thanks.
12-08-07, 08:33 AM   #2
Hiram
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If I read your request correctly, (its early), I think Money-Fu should cover the How much money per session of play that you want. As for time played I have seen a couple addons that do that, AllPlayed comes to mind first. I haven't seen one that tracks both though.
12-08-07, 08:47 AM   #3
sildani
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I use FuBar_MoneyFu (same one referenced above) and it works wonderfully. It keeps track of my wins/losses (just amounts, not specific transactions) and it's a great guide for me. It also lets me see how much gold my alt/bank toons have. Excellent add on, recommend it for this purpose.
12-08-07, 03:04 PM   #4
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

if you want more detail than MoneyFu, check out Auditor/AuditorFu.

XLoot can track everything you've looted but i believe only during the current session...won't save that information (or give it to you in some sort of report) from session to session.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking for...