11-08-07, 01:41 PM   #1
n00bster
A Defias Bandit
question

1) what are the good addons called that can change the looks of your action bars?
2) what are the good addons called that can flash damages on the middle of your screen, such dmgs as what dmgs you deal/recieve
3) what are the good addons called that can change the looks of your general log/combat log/etc frames?

thx
11-08-07, 02:15 PM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by n00bster
1) what are the good addons called that can change the looks of your action bars?
2) what are the good addons called that can flash damages on the middle of your screen, such dmgs as what dmgs you deal/recieve
3) what are the good addons called that can change the looks of your general log/combat log/etc frames?

thx
1) to change the look of you action bars you can use Bongos 2, Bartender 3, Trinity Bars, or Flexbar to change the layout of the bars. To change the looks of the buttons look at cyCircled (works with both Bongos and BT) or Tinity Bar's skins.

2) That is a Floating/Scrolling Combat Text mod. Blizzard has a basic one built into WoW, access it via you Interface menu (hit Esc, then select Interface from the pop up menu). For a more enhanced FCT/SCT look at SCT (the mod that started it all and easiest for a new user to set up) and SCTD (to display the pain you dish out), Parrot (my fav) or MiksScrollingBattleText. I have used all three over the course of my WoW career and all are great mods.

3) Are you talking the background? If so eePanels2 is what I use. Also you can get art mods like SunnArt that can place art behind your chat and action bars. To change the chat itself (add things like times stamps, color names by class and such) there are numerous chat mods. Prat is the biggie here as it does it all. ChatMod is another one. However there are many others I personally use Mumble. Take a look through the Chat section in the Downloads area of this site. To change the combat log text layout look at SimpleCombatLog

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Zyonin : 11-08-07 at 02:21 PM.
11-08-07, 02:17 PM   #3
n00bster
A Defias Bandit
Thanks so much.
11-08-07, 02:26 PM   #4
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

lol love the way you set those questions mate

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » question