10-12-07, 02:09 PM   #1
Hhoky
A Fallenroot Satyr

Question Cant find an old Add-on I had

Hi, I need a little help, I am hoping maybe some knowledgeable kind person here may have a much better memory than me.
Once apon a time I had an add-on that I used for my leatherworking skill, it was a small thing that when you opened the trade window, in the bottom part, which shows you the materials nessisary, there was a small line of text on my tool tip (i think, it may have been in the window itself, I cant remeber which) that would say which level or region the materials could be found in, say I needed heavy hide, it would tell me which lvl beasts I needed to skin to get it and what area, say Tanarus *not sure if thats right, just using it as an example* or if it was only avalible from a vendor.
After my old hard drive crashed, I haven't been able to remember which one it was It was sooo handy for a forgetful player like me. If anyone knows the name of the add-on Im trying to remember please let me know. Has it been discontinued? Or perhaps its been outlawed? I simply cant remember the name to even find out.
Thank you in advance, so very much. Happy Gaming Everyone ^.^
11-11-07, 11:44 AM   #2
WinterDevil
A Murloc Raider
Im so looking for this AddOn too...

This is really helpfull addon... if i can remember its like a small button with a " ? " symbol ... or something... when u click it a small window pop and tells u some advice of what to do...

I remember leveling my FristAid skills and it told me about the Quest at DustWallow... long time ago... now im playing an Alt with a new UI made by myself... so... now i cant remember my old UI...

Please... can someone help us with this addon??
11-11-07, 02:59 PM   #3
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mendeleev can add info like that to item tooltips, including the ones on your tradeskill window.
11-11-07, 04:25 PM   #4
WinterDevil
A Murloc Raider
No.. sorry ... it wasnt mendelev...

U know.. hen u open ur tradeskilll window... lets say FirstAid... u can see the blue bar with ur current skill... lets say : ( ====== 100/150 ======= )... next to it i had (i guess) a " ? " ... when i click it , pops a small window telling u "you can make <ur stuff here>" in order to get 125/150

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cant find an old Add-on I had