09-01-07, 01:35 AM   #1
Jackson3611
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy zMail?

I downloaded "zMail" and had used it to send items from my main to a bank character. I had sent atleast 15-20 items in the Mass Mail section. when I went to my bank character to put it on the AH There was nothing in the mailbox. Where did all my items go?
09-01-07, 04:14 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

I've used zMail for a couple of weeks now without any troubles, and I send masses to several bank characters.
I'm sure you must have miss-spelt the name

09-01-07, 09:24 PM   #3
Jackson3611
A Defias Bandit
Nope Actually I tried it again. I sent my bank character some cheap items and I put the letter "a" as the subject. I checked my bank character again. She got the letter (with subject being "a") but there were no attachments.
09-01-07, 09:32 PM   #4
Jackson3611
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Jackson3611
Nope Actually I tried it again. I sent my bank character some cheap items and I put the letter "a" as the subject. I checked my bank character again. She got the letter (with subject being "a") but there were no attachments.
Never mind I figured it out. Even though I would like to know where my other items were sent to. Anyways what I was doing wrong was I put everything in the mass mail area and nothing in then box under the letter. Then I would hit send all. This time I put one item in the box under the letter and everything was sent.
09-19-07, 06:30 PM   #5
Arcadian Del Sol
A Fallenroot Satyr
other zmail broken features?

How about the ability to send a text mail to multiple people? I've been unable to get that feature to work properly and quite honestly, the interface for doing that really seems to be a total mess.

I wish someone at either CT_mailmod or one of the others would add this feature.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » zMail?