08-15-07, 07:16 PM   #1
calismic
A Murloc Raider
Scrolling Combat Text & Icons

I updated my SCT to the newest release today and I discovered when my heals scroll now I have the picture icon next to the heal. For example when I cast renew it shows me the heal + the green little hand icon next to the heal. I don't particularly like it but I cannot determine how to turn it off. Can someone give me a heads up? =)
08-15-07, 08:09 PM   #2
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by calismic
I updated my SCT to the newest release today and I discovered when my heals scroll now I have the picture icon next to the heal. For example when I cast renew it shows me the heal + the green little hand icon next to the heal. I don't particularly like it but I cannot determine how to turn it off. Can someone give me a heads up? =)
I don't have it yet so I have no idea, but if no one answers about a simple option after some time, just post again and I'll get it and give you some little change to do to remove it.
08-15-07, 08:37 PM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In the animation tab there should be a check box way at the bottom that says enable icons. just uncheck it and you should be good to go.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Scrolling Combat Text & Icons