05-06-06, 05:04 PM   #1
Xarq
A Kobold Labourer
Valid actionSlot IDs

(first post here)

I recently picked up a Logitech G15 keyboard and was promptly disappointed by the one G15 addon I found on curse, so I started ripping it apart and modifying it.

I quickly discovered the joy of multiple bars using the same button IDs, so I changed all my button IDs to new numbers.

I then discovered the button ranges for bear and cat buttons.

What I'm looking for is a quick summary of button IDs and which toolbars they map to, along with any potential maximum button ID value (my code looks right, but I think my IDs are out of range, because I can't place any commands on my buttons). My IDs are currently 126..179 (54 buttons corresponding to the three sets of 18 keys).

Any help would be appreciated.
05-06-06, 09:35 PM   #2
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For a warrior:

73 to 84 are Battle stance
85 to 96 are Defensive stance
97 to 108 are Berserker stance

I had thought 120 was the max id, but due to all the druid forms that would leave like no room for others, so maybe the UI allows higher ones.
05-07-06, 05:28 PM   #3
Iriel
Super Moderator
WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
120 is still the limit, the different classes have their special slots in slightly different places, and then the optional extra bars steal rows away from the main bar set.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Valid actionSlot IDs