01-13-08, 04:16 PM   #1
xarctura
A Fallenroot Satyr
Cant turn off mazzlehud

Hello, I have my own hud, and when i go into mazzle options, i cant click no. its frozen or something. I cant change any options that way.. it was fine.. Till I had that flight path error and had to reinstall mazzle... but now the HUD wont go away.. any thoughts?
01-18-08, 11:00 PM   #2
xarctura
A Fallenroot Satyr
hello..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
02-18-08, 03:21 PM   #3
xarctura
A Fallenroot Satyr

I posted this so long ago.. its still a prob

ANYONE?
02-18-08, 03:49 PM   #4
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Look in the mazzle options. You'll find what your looking for in the Mazzle Hud section.

02-18-08, 04:24 PM   #5
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I think he's saying that the mazzle options aren't allowing him to disable the HUD... just a thought though.
02-18-08, 04:33 PM   #6
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

If that is the case then he's gonna need to reinstall mazzle, cause the MazzleHud is a built in feature. The only way to disable it is in the Mazzle Options

02-18-08, 04:39 PM   #7
xarctura
A Fallenroot Satyr
Obviously, I guess people dont even read posts anymore.

yes second poster, you are correct, it wont let me disable it.
02-18-08, 04:42 PM   #8
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

You know what ******* comments like that when people are only trying to help don't go very far to make people want to continue to help. I'll admit that yes i did not read the whole post i am at work right now trying to answer your question.

Now dumbass read my second post. If your **** ain't working right the way it's intended then your gonna have to do a reinstall. Your mazzle has to be working right to be able to disable it.

02-18-08, 05:21 PM   #9
xarctura
A Fallenroot Satyr
sorry to offend, Im grateful for your help, just saying you didnt read my post, lol (which you just admitted to)

Theres no peticular fix so I can click options again?
02-18-08, 05:53 PM   #10
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I'm sorry i'm having a difficult day and should not be taking it out on the WoW community.

To the best of my knowledge no there is no specific fix for your problem. The best thing i can recommend is to make sure you make a copy of your WTF folder and do a reinstall of the mazzle core only, you shouldn't need to completly reinstall however.

02-18-08, 06:46 PM   #11
xarctura
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hm, would I have to redo my buttons/ mod settings?
02-18-08, 07:06 PM   #12
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

No you shouldn't your buttons are stored server side, and so long as you back up your WTF folder (this is where all other settings are stored) You shouldn't lose anything.

02-21-08, 11:58 PM   #13
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This type of problem has been reported in the past. It has never been widespread and I have never been able to recreate it. In the past, people have reported that it was caused by library conflicts, i.e. something the person added afterwards.

I'd suggest re-installing from scratch (new wtf and interface folder) and trying to change the options before you add any add-ons or use WAU to update anything. As always, make sure to keep your eye on bugsack to see if you get any errors at any point in the process. Those are the only real clues you have to what is going on. If you're able to access options fine, then it probably has something to do with stuff you added later or something you updated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cant turn off mazzlehud