12-01-08, 01:08 AM   #1
zeb7s
A Murloc Raider
Need help tracking down an addon

Hi, just recently came back to WoW again, and just got done redoing all my addons.

I'm not sure what mod actually did it, but on my old interface every time I looked at an equipment tooltip besides each stat it would have text saying what the difference was from the gear I currently had equipped.

For instance if something had +32 stam and my current equipment had +40 it would say (-8 Stamina -"xx" HP)

Now that I'm leveling my new DK I am severely missing the convenience this addon provided so I would be extremely thankful if someone could point me in the right direction!
12-01-08, 02:23 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zeb7s View Post
Hi, just recently came back to WoW again, and just got done redoing all my addons.

I'm not sure what mod actually did it, but on my old interface every time I looked at an equipment tooltip besides each stat it would have text saying what the difference was from the gear I currently had equipped.

For instance if something had +32 stam and my current equipment had +40 it would say (-8 Stamina -"xx" HP)

Now that I'm leveling my new DK I am severely missing the convenience this addon provided so I would be extremely thankful if someone could point me in the right direction!
Rating Buster is the AddOn I am thinking of.
12-01-08, 02:43 AM   #3
Raziel08
A Fallenroot Satyr
Tekcomapre also does this
12-01-08, 03:50 AM   #4
Shadowcall
A Cyclonian

i also believe that rating buster is what you are searching for
with tekcompare, when you hover over an item, you get a comparison tooltip showing the "currently equipped" item too
12-01-08, 07:18 AM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Rating Buster is the mod the OP is looking for however in combination with tekKompare or EquipCompare and you have a pretty nifty and quick way to compare goodies and stat differences.
12-01-08, 10:34 AM   #6
zeb7s
A Murloc Raider
Yep, after looking at the screenshots, RatingBuster is the exactly what I was trying to find.

Thanks!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need help tracking down an addon