09-05-24, 12:05 PM   #1
Xully
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Addon which helps you navigate with all the portals ingame?

I am an old player since vanilla wow in 2004, I quit alot...came back alot to the game.

In the past we had no portals, then expansions later you get 1-2 portals ingame which takes you places, either back to SW or to TBC area etc.

But now adays we have aloooot of portals, even thee new expansion city has few portals in every map, for a coming back player who skipped many expansions I find it very hard to know every navigation in the world (I am not a mage) but I know there are many ways to navigate and go to areas using these portals,but sometimes I dont even know they exist and I end up going the hard way, eitheer flight part like in the past and whatnot.

I wrote so much but in a sense, I wish there' was a handynote or an addon which place a NICE teleport/portal ICON in map which tells you the easiest way to navigate to somewhere....

Example I'm in the new city and Iwant to go to silithus, I wish theree was an addon that tells me that a portal in Boralus (few expansion ago) exists which takes you straight to SILITHUS which means, u can 1- go to portal to SW, then portal to boralus, then portal to silithus).

For an old player who didnt play in the boralus expansion, I literally took a FP from SW to Silithus, you see my point here I guess? maybe....you do, some playeers know every portal that exist in the game which is good but for some of us wee dont, do you know an addon that helps with this?

Thanks.
09-06-24, 10:42 AM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe HandyNotes Travel Guide?

WoWInterface » PTR » PTR General Discussion » Addon which helps you navigate with all the portals ingame?