11-03-05, 02:54 AM   #1
Ovid
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ovid's UI

Well if you have any suggestions or problems with my interface please comment here.

Ovid
11-04-05, 10:49 AM   #2
mrfiend
A Kobold Labourer
i like your ui, but having issues with moving my target bar.. cant seem to find the commands nor any options to allow it to be draggable. as an example, your screenshot, has yourself shown as it would in the default party window with default ui (although modified of course), however by default when i loaded the add-ons, i do not have that also, when targeting the target window is unmovable

suggestions or am i just completly missing something here?

*edit* -- nevermind, i missed the / commands for aceperl and perl. got it fixed now~!

Last edited by mrfiend : 11-04-05 at 11:26 AM.
11-05-05, 03:58 AM   #3
Ovid
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by mrfiend
i like your ui, but having issues with moving my target bar.. cant seem to find the commands nor any options to allow it to be draggable. as an example, your screenshot, has yourself shown as it would in the default party window with default ui (although modified of course), however by default when i loaded the add-ons, i do not have that also, when targeting the target window is unmovable

suggestions or am i just completly missing something here?

*edit* -- nevermind, i missed the / commands for aceperl and perl. got it fixed now~!
Well I'm glad that you figured this out since I just got, home at 1:30 am from work and did not have a chance to check your comments.
11-05-05, 04:18 AM   #4
Ovid
A Murloc Raider

Well there is a small update today, the only changes have been an update to AcePerl and the addition of AceCombatHUD. AceCombatHUD is just the AcePerl combat hud broken off into a seperate mod.
11-05-05, 04:18 AM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Just approved it, Ovid.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
11-06-05, 03:23 AM   #6
Ovid
A Murloc Raider

Thanks for approving so quickly. I'm just a bit mad when I comes to updating the mods on my end, especially AcePerl. I update mods on my system just about everyday at this point, because the work on AcePerl is starting to move really fast.
10-02-06, 08:22 AM   #7
jb200206
A Kobold Labourer
Fubar and ItemBar

Will a manual update to the Fubar 1.2 to 2.0 and ItemBar affect the UI to much or is it ok to do?? Figured I would ask before I just did it... Thanx in advance for the awesome UI

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Ovid's UI