12-17-10, 02:50 AM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Guild Professions- Looking for an item

Hi,

Say I want a Potion of Treasure Finding. I have the mats but it's 5a and only I and a Druid are online. I want to send the mats to one of my guildies to have them make the item for me.

I'm wondering with the new guild interface tracking all the professions, if there is an Addon that lets you type in the name of the item (see above) and a list of Who can make that item pop up. It would be nice if it listed it by who was last online (so you might get someone more active and less then an alt). Maybe the names would be color coded so you could see if it's a skill up for them (I don't even know if that's possible). Maybe even have the notes in there so I can tell that it's an alt but it would also mention the main.

Any helpful hints on where an addon like this might be?

Thank you for your time.
12-17-10, 04:15 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Yes, the default interface can do that.

Open the guild panel (default: J), go to Roster, and in the dropdown menu next to View, select Professions. Check View offline members, if it wasn't checked already. Find Alchemy, and in the header for the Alchemy section, click View all. In the search box at the top of the crafting screen that comes up, type in "Potion of Treasure Finding", and one recipe should show up. Then you can click on a button (I think it reads "Who?" or something like that, don't have WoW open at the moment) and a window pops up with everyone who can make the potion.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Professions- Looking for an item