12-13-10, 03:42 AM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Tracking Deposits/Withdrawals for Guild Bank

As a Guild Member I like to track my personal Deposits/Withdraws to the Guild Bank. What I'm looking for is a Log type addon that will show the value of the things I trade in and out, using the values of my auction house scanner. That way I don't short them without realizing it. I admit I have to much personal value on items and need a solid line of value. (ex. I don't think Volitle Air is as important as Water because I need it more even though it may have the same value on the auction house. I know that's silly but why fight it.)

I'm wondering if one already exists and where I might find it. It might look a little something like this.

Tadedra Deposited [Volatile Air] x 5 10.00.00G
Tadedra Deposited [Greater Celestial Essence] x 6 350.00.00G
Tadedra Withdrew [Hypnotic Dust] x 10 -400.00.00G

Total Today -60.00.00G
Total Lifetime 750.00.00G

Maybe with the option of including Gold additions and Guild Repairs if possible. Something you could select and deselect as needed.

Any ideas or suggestion are welcome.
12-13-10, 11:40 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

If someone's going to consider making an addon to display data from "my auction house scanner", at the very least you'll have to provide a name. Auctioneer? Auctionator? AuctionLite? AuctionMaster?

Other than that, nothing springs immediately to mind.

12-13-10, 01:02 PM   #3
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Sorry, you're right. I use auctionator, but I would hope that it would be viable for anyone's auction house choice.
12-13-10, 04:53 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Then it would need to have support for all auction scanning addons coded in.

I know of nothing that does this currently.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Tracking Deposits/Withdrawals for Guild Bank