05-27-11, 12:33 PM   #1
Moraveck
A Defias Bandit
LUI and zone map

So I followed the instructions and installed LUI, had no issues with that and it looks great. My problem is that my zone map is EXTREMELY tiny, I can't read the text on it, or follow the quests on my alts that I'm trying to level up. I do like LUI but I really need my zone map back to it's regular size. Can anyone tell me how to correct that? At this time it's very small and sits in the lower right hand corner when I open it. I have tried to go in to the lua to find where it's been resized with no luck. I do have mapster in stalled but even if I disable it, remove files from the WTF when I am in game it still looks the same.
05-27-11, 01:34 PM   #2
Dura
A Murloc Raider
Right next to the close icon of the map, the X, there is an arrow. Click it
05-27-11, 02:00 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dura View Post
You have an arrow next to the close button on your zone (sometimes referred to as the battleground) map? I don't even have a close button on my zone map, let alone the arrow button. On the World Map, yes. I have both. But not, however, on the zone (the one you open with "shift + M") map.
05-27-11, 02:05 PM   #4
Moraveck
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Dura View Post
Thanks for the reply, but the same as the other poster, there is no button there for me to click on. Maybe it's just to small to see it? I'm not sure as it's very TINY.

Ok just logged in again to double check, there is a small tab at the top which allows me to unlock the window or adjust opacity on the left, on the right is just the "x" button to close.

Last edited by Moraveck : 05-27-11 at 02:17 PM.
05-30-11, 07:02 AM   #5
Moraveck
A Defias Bandit
I was unable to resolve this issue. The map was still small, just like the BG map. Unfortunately this is a deal breaker for me....I have to be able to see it, so I'm no longer using LUI as I was unable to determine what exactly it was that was using that as the default map. Messed around with this for 4 days before giving up.

Suggestion: Put in some direct support for map resizing, not everyone thinks a BG size map is suitable for all occasions. Otherwise I loved this look and feel.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LUI and zone map