01-05-06, 10:56 PM   #1
Cairran
A Defias Bandit
Suggestion: DUF textbox default labels

By default, the DUF textboxes are set to some default set of variables (name, status and so forth), but their labels are just Textbox 1-10. It would be great if the default labels of these textboxes described their default contents (e.g. Name or Name/Class/Level for Textbox 1). They don't have to be detailed, but just enough so you don't have to check what's in the box every time you want to modify it (assuming you keep the default boxes). Hopefully it's not too much trouble to toss in, and I think it would be somewhat helpful.

Keep up the good work, Lozareth. Great mods!
01-06-06, 03:24 PM   #2
Sparticas
A Kobold Labourer
bump

I know you got a lot on your plate with the new patch and this is kinda knitpicky but I simpithize with this guy since I change the labels to what they are every time also. It would be awesome if they were defaulted and it would make it all the much more easier for newbs to understand what they are looking at. I initially didnt know what "textbox" it was talking about till i started playing around with them. Maybe chalk it up for the next version?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Suggestion: DUF textbox default labels