06-23-09, 11:29 AM   #1
Nafe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Introducing FactionDiscount AutoRepair and AutoStock!

Hello fellow users of WoWInterface!

Today I'd like to introduce you to 2 simultaneously released (well, as much as possible) sister addons:
FactionDiscount AutoRepair
FactionDiscount AutoStock

Both of these build on the traditional "automatically repair at vendor" or "automatically buy my reagents/poisons/etc. at vendor" features by introducing a FactionDiscount threshold (hence the name). This means that instead of automatically performing these actions at any merchant, they will perform them only when the merchant meets a specified reputation level (and hence, faction discount).
Supported threshold levels for faction discounts are:
  • Always (i.e. neutral and above)
  • Honored (and above) discounts
  • Revered (and above) discounts
  • Exalted discounts only
Friendly is not offered due to API limitations and because I didn't want to use a hacky workaround.
Please see the individual addon pages for additional features.

Both of these are written to be as light-weight as I know how, and save settings per character ('cause otherwise it would be pointless).

Please take a look, try them out, tell me what you think, and feel free to make suggestions / reports / comments of any kind.

(P.S. I'm always looking to make my addons more efficient and less taxing on the user; if you have a fundamental suggestion to my Lua code, I'd love to hear it . Send me a PM or post here at your discretion.)
07-06-09, 11:30 AM   #2
Nafe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up FactionDiscount AutoStock - Version 1.1 released

FactionDiscount AutoStock - Version 1.1 released

In this version:
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Now properly checks to make sure your inventory is not full.
      Still sometimes will report your inventory to be full if you are buying an item that fits into a special-purpose bag, and only have slots open in that bag.
    • Now properly buys more than one stack of an item
07-07-09, 05:21 PM   #3
Nafe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up FactionDiscount AutoStock Version 1.2 released

FactionDiscount AutoStock Version 1.2 released

In this version:
  • Bug Fixes:
    • No longer sometimes fills your entire inventory with an item when you set it to buy more than one stack
This was a huge bug that I didn't notice during my testing, because it only would happen in certain scenarios. I deeply apologize to those whom it has affected. Sorry =\
Thanks Taksi and Zidomo for the bug reports.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Introducing FactionDiscount AutoRepair and AutoStock!