11-15-10, 10:29 AM   #1
devan69
A Defias Bandit
bag question

not sure if this is right place or not but here goes. I was wondering if there is a in-game setting i am missing or a addon i need for this to happen. i want to get the tooltips for items in my inventory to compare with what i am wearing. like it does when u hover over items in the quest window. it shows a tooltip of both items and gives u info on how much u will gain or loss if u equip that item.
11-15-10, 10:39 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by devan69 View Post
not sure if this is right place or not but here goes. I was wondering if there is a in-game setting i am missing or a addon i need for this to happen. i want to get the tooltips for items in my inventory to compare with what i am wearing. like it does when u hover over items in the quest window. it shows a tooltip of both items and gives u info on how much u will gain or loss if u equip that item.
Rating Buster
11-15-10, 11:41 AM   #3
devan69
A Defias Bandit
tyvm that was exactly what i was looking for.
11-15-10, 04:29 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Or you can just hold down shift and use the default comparison text, the same as you see for the quest reward tooltips.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-15-10, 04:53 PM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is also a addon I use called errr..... Bimbo. It can be found here. What it does is popup the item comparison when someone links in chat. It also pops up quests and stuff like that. No more need to shift click.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » bag question