10-17-05, 06:19 AM   #1
Sarasie
A Murloc Raider
Gev's Compilation

I have loaded this ui.......... I am not able to move the char / party / target box and I am not able to move the casting bar. I also am not able to change the background color on them like yours is. And the bar along the bottom of the screen, I have it enabled, how come I cannot see it? Not to be mean but when you post a ui for people to use, after showing yours wouldn't you want to give instructions so people may base theirs off of yours? For some of us that don't understand alot of this stuff it would be nice. Also will someone please tell me how to get rid of the darn tooltips off of my cursor, that is so annoying.
10-18-05, 02:17 AM   #2
Gevouden
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
oops sorry .

ok to do all the stuff with the unit frames , you have to go into the gui for the addon i used, wich are the discord unit frames , using /duf , and from there its pretty easy , just use the options to ulock frames , elements , and i just hit the hide backgound checkbox to get rid of the color . As a side not , it realy helps if you hit the quicksave button on the left side of the adons gui , or youll have to set it up every time you log on.remeber to lock everything again when you get it where you want it .

i dont have anything in the comp to move the casting bar .

and to configure tipbuddy , just go to the menu you get when you hit ecsape , and press the little pionting finger on the top right , next to the menu . this will open Tipbuddies menu . Press the show anchor button, and drag it to whee you want it , hit all the options you want , and set it to show all the tooltips at the anchor.

now i belive you were also asking about the titan bar2 . this is simple , just right click the titan bar at the top , and uncheck the show on top option. this will send bar 1 to the bottom of the screen. to put bar 2 down ther instead , do the sane thing to it , then , when both are on the bottom, send one of them back to the top. Titan bar 1 will always be on top of 2 when they overlap.

hope that helps . If anyone else needs help , let me know.
the toolbars are just bibtoolbars and bibcore , i left out bibwindow mod cause right now it seems to be making the minimap dissappear .

as a side note , i dont know how to code , or program , so i cant realy do much more that tell yall how to use what i put in.

Last edited by Gevouden : 10-18-05 at 02:23 AM.
10-19-05, 09:13 AM   #3
Sarasie
A Murloc Raider
I really appreciate your reply, thank you so much for taking time to tell me
10-21-05, 03:30 PM   #4
Gevouden
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
im constantly updating my personel ui , cant say ill put it uphere every time i do , but i do get bored realy easy.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Gev's Compilation