07-17-07, 10:07 AM   #1
Darkspell
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Check potion timer before using.

I would love to see a mod that would check to see if you have a class of potion already in use and prevent you using another until there is one minute left or something or pop up a box to verify you really want to use that potion.
07-17-07, 10:47 AM   #2
Harladar
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Your looking for an addon called Autobar, its as Borat would say "very nice!"

EDIT:
Wow, my bad, i jsut read everything, so you want like a confirmation screen, or a popup? IMO, I would advise against something like that, because if your in a fight, and your HP is down, and you lcick the potion, do you really want a confirmation screen?

Last edited by Harladar : 07-17-07 at 11:02 AM.
07-17-07, 11:13 AM   #3
Darkspell
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Harladar
Your looking for an addon called Autobar, its as Borat would say "very nice!"

EDIT:
Wow, my bad, i jsut read everything, so you want like a confirmation screen, or a popup? IMO, I would advise against something like that, because if your in a fight, and your HP is down, and you lcick the potion, do you really want a confirmation screen?

Yah, for BUFF potions... not health etc, tired of wasting elixirs because the timer is not up yet.
07-17-07, 11:24 AM   #4
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would simply suggest monitoring your buffs better. Perhaps Buffalo2, or Sorren's Buff Frames? OmniCC can make your buffs/debuffs stand out more and show you a better "time remaining". Elixirs and Flasks are something I don't put on my bars for that very reason.

07-20-07, 10:16 AM   #5
Darkspell
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I use Morgantis buff bars which I love and they stand out fine. It is more of a problem with accidental clicks than anything else. I have just removed them from the bars.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Check potion timer before using.