09-18-08, 08:45 PM   #1
VahnRPG
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
XConjureBar & XTelePortalBar

Are you a mage finding himself frustrated at the sheer number of spells you are capable of wielding yet have no means of keeping track of the simple ones such as your conjured food/water and teleports/portals? Are you looking for some kind soul to give you such aid? Don't look towards here (or towards the thieves who shall burn for their crimes) then, for I am no kind soul. Though I am a merciful lord and I bestow upon you my pity.

Here for you are a few simple addons that require nothing more than the XBar mod and a mage character and you're on your way to having your own bar for conjures (including food, water, gems, and ritual of refreshment) as well as your portals and teleports at your disposal. XConjureBar provides a config menu to allow you to en/disable the spells at your leisure, while the XTelePortalBar's menu separates between the factions.

There isn't much more that I can think of to add to them, since I believe the other classes are accounted for via the other xbar addons available. I might add the non-mage teleport spells in future versions if it becomes requested, however.

The only bugs I've noticed is that when too many of the teleports & portals are selected (typically all of them for a particular side) then the bar wraps around. The only thing I could think to remedy this is to either have the player not select all of them or me split them into separate mods (which I believe there already is, though probably fairly out of date). It's not what I'd call a 'show stopper' bug, but it might be annoying cosmetically.

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-18-08 at 09:03 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » XConjureBar & XTelePortalBar