04-06-09, 07:24 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

LF very simple quest tracker

Ok so quite a bit of time ago, I had a questtracker that was not fancy, just a simple one. Seems like now they all have fancy borders and backgrounds, etc. All I am looking for is a simple, movable, scaleable quest tracker. No borders, no background. Does one exsist or am I just looking in the wrong place. Any ideas? Thanks!!

curently using mapster,Lightheaded,tomtom,tomquest3, if that makes a difference

04-06-09, 08:00 PM   #2
tradition
A Defias Bandit
I'm inclined to suggest questhelper to you. I use it and love it. There is no background/border, only a little white box in the corner that you can use to move the tracker and it automatically tracks quests. It also lists the quests that you have in the way that you should do them based on their locations and where you currently are. If you move away from the top quest on the list, it will switch to the next quest and track that one. Also, on the world map it shows lines from one quest to the next, but you can disable that if all you want is the list. However, it does only list 5 quests at a time(I believe) so if you wanted a tracker that lists more than 5, sorry. But, I love it with TomTom.
04-06-09, 11:28 PM   #3
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
if you wanna go for complete over kill i suggest Carbonite
04-07-09, 03:53 AM   #4
DamonDK
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bayi's Extended Questlog - you can find it on wowace, as I can't find it over here.

It doesn't do backgrounds, but enables you to track up to 27 quests/achievements at any one time.
04-07-09, 02:08 PM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Also, there's nQuestLog. Fairly simple, and all it does is the tracker window - however, it's last update was in October, even though it does claim to be Wrath compatible.
04-07-09, 08:02 PM   #6
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

uberquest has a nice one

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF very simple quest tracker