07-09-24, 05:17 AM   #1
Xyrus
An Aku'mai Servant

Question Renew Simple3DPortraits / pay it

Dear,

some times Simple3DPortraits dont work longer, it is not possible to activate it...

I like it for: The frames can be moved by dragging, and can be resized by grabbing the lower right corner. You can also finely tune the positions and sizes of all the frames in the options, which are located in the usual place.

Looks with Adapt:

Looks with Simple3DPortraits:

Error Info:

Code:
Message: ...rface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua:750: attempt to call method 'SetMinResize' (a nil value)
Time: Tue Jul  9 13:04:07 2024
Count: 1
Stack: ...rface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua:750: attempt to call method 'SetMinResize' (a nil value)
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua"]:750: in function `CreatePortrait'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua"]:546: in function <...rface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua:531>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua"]:66: in function <Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:61>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua"]:523: in function `EnableAddon'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua"]:626: in function <Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:611>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `LoadAddOn'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/PitBull4/Main.lua"]:1459: in function `LoadModules'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/PitBull4/Main.lua"]:1598: in function `OnProfileChanged'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/PitBull4/Main.lua"]:1673: in function <Interface/AddOns/PitBull4/Main.lua:1641>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_UIParent/Mainline/UIParent.lua"]:607: in function `MajorFactions_LoadUI'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_DragonflightLandingPage.lua"]:179: in function `SetUpMajorFactionList'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_DragonflightLandingPage.lua"]:172: in function `RefreshMajorFactionList'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_DragonflightLandingPage.lua"]:167: in function `RefreshOverlay'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_DragonflightLandingPage.lua"]:158: in function <...sionLandingPage/Blizzard_DragonflightLandingPage.lua:154>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `CreateFrame'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_DragonflightLandingPage.lua"]:122: in function `CreateOverlay'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage.lua"]:63: in function `RefreshExpansionOverlay'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage.lua"]:35: in function <...pansionLandingPage/Blizzard_ExpansionLandingPage.lua:33>

Locals: self = <table> {
 SetDefaultModuleLibraries = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:363
 Enable = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:290
 UnregisterAllEvents = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:164
 EnableModule = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:328
 modules = <table> {
 }
 GetModule = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:206
 IterateEmbeds = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:438
 defaultModuleLibraries = <table> {
 }
 CreatePortrait = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua:735
 OptionsPanel = Frame {
 }
 options = <table> {
 }
 SetDefaultModulePrototype = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:405
 name = "Simple3DPortraits"
 IsEnabled = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:447
 orderedModules = <table> {
 }
 DisableModule = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/AceAddon-3.0/AceAddon-3.0.lua:346
 RegisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:80
 UnregisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Ace3/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:143
 baseName = "Simple3DPortraits"
 PLAYER_FOCUS_CHANGED = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Simple3DPortraits/Simple3DPortraits.lua:576
 IsModule = <functi
If you can fix it, i would pay for it...
07-09-24, 09:59 AM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SetMinResize function was changed. You can find a link to the replacement on that page.
07-09-24, 10:24 PM   #3
Xyrus
An Aku'mai Servant

big thx for first stepp...

but i not a coder, i need it ready to use, can you fix it for me? i would pay for this work
07-09-24, 11:07 PM   #4
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
The addon is so very old may well have other problems but if you go to the addon folder and open the file
Simple3DPortraits.lua in an editor (notepad will work) then find the line:
Code:
frame:SetMinResize(20, 20)
It should be line 750 near the bottom of the file, and replace it with:
Code:
frame:SetResizeBounds(20, 20)
Save the file and start the game, you might get somewhere.
07-09-24, 11:37 PM   #5
Xyrus
An Aku'mai Servant

now it works again...

only one little chance - great

send me pls your paypal, i send you money for a big coffee
07-10-24, 12:27 AM   #6
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Xyrus View Post
big thx for first stepp...

but i not a coder...
You are now!

Have Fun.

Last edited by Fizzlemizz : 07-10-24 at 12:29 AM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Wish List » Renew Simple3DPortraits / pay it