View Single Post
01-29-06, 12:26 PM   #4
dreamtgm
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cirk
Hmmm, I've not seen any problems running with CTRA and Chatmanager in raids (we also use class/function specific channels when raiding).

The CTRA error may be because somehow you were trying to send a message on the CTRA channel (CTRA creates and uses its own chat channel for sending all the information between raid members that it uses), which might indicate something amiss in the channel ordering. Alternatively, since I can't find anything in a quick look through the CTRA code that would generate such a message, it may have been due to another type of failure (nil access, etc.).

If it happens again, can you write down the exact text you see and post it here? That would be most helpful.

Also, when you pressed the enter key after typing text for a channel, did nothing at all happen (as if you hadn't pressed enter, so cursor stayed where it was, etc.), or did the text edit box disappear as you would expect it to, but then nothing got sent?

Thanks!
-- Cirk

It wouldn't accept my pressing of the enter key, as if I hadn't pressed it at all, so the edit box just sat there. I had to press ESC to get rid of the edit box. I'm pretty sure I wasn't using the wrong channel, as I would type /7 or /8 and the edit box would correctly change to that channel's title. I can check it again, but is there a way to turn of the mod while in game? I can't function well if I can't chat in these channels used during a raid, and currently I have to log out, disable the mod, then log back in.

Last edited by dreamtgm : 01-29-06 at 12:28 PM.