View Single Post
07-18-15, 09:01 AM   #4
AnthonyK
WTF

Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
I can't get it to work either. I attached a picture to this post to hopefully show AnthonyK where the 'switch' is located in Carbonite. However, for me, the 'switch' doesn't perform any action. I can't even "Show" the Quest Givers. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

By the way, I do NOT have Carbonite's Quest module installed.
I do have Carbonite Maps, Auctioneer addon, PetJournal Enhanced and Pet Teams installed.
That's not where I turned it on Kreelor. I've used what your looking at and that's used to find stuff previously visited. I do have the quest module installed. I'm pretty sure that's how i turned it on. I swore it was from one of the arrows in the quest tracker.

Originally Posted by Thrumbar View Post
What other addons are you using ??? Please provide a list if you are using any others as some list the quest you do and put a ! at their loc on the map.

Thrumbar
I have all the carbonite modules installed.. I'm pretty sure carbonite is the issue somewhere, because if i disable Carbonite, my default minimap and map does not show the quest givers.

EDIT: It's definitely something in the Quest Module, cuz if I disable it, no "!" appear all over my map at already finished quests. LoL! Now if i could just figure out where. I'm almost positive it was up on the arrows of the quest log to turn them on, but to turn it back off... I don't know.

Last edited by AnthonyK : 07-18-15 at 09:15 AM.