View Single Post
10-15-10, 02:46 PM   #17
Nadini
A Kobold Labourer

Cool

Hello

Well If it was up to me, I'dn't be wasting my time getting Intel Base Systems, they suck, What you need is good ol' AMD Phenom II 4x core, with about 4gb of ram, gigabyte MB or Asus M2n Sli, with 2 Nvidia Gt Video Card each at about 1gb of video ram, or Ati Video, a hard drive thats dedicated to gaming only, and I'dn't be loading WoW into my main drive, but a totally separate partition, since is going to hold about 30gb's with the Cata Pre Patch expansion, n about 30gb with cataclysm it self, so id dedicate at least 100gb for the partition, oh and if you are lucky try getting video card that have HDMI outputs, less headache with cables, sound, an all. Sound Blaster Pro Fitality, Water Cooled, about 32" Monitor, and that should cost you no more then about 2700.00 Dollars for the whole thing.

BTW in my Opinion AMD's are much better Gaming Horses then Intel ever will be. And i've used Intel Processors in the past, wasnt too much impressed with them, and Amd is a little bit cheaper, but give you better performance then intel does, But thats only my opinion, so take it for what it is.

Right now im Running

Phenom II x6 1055T 2.8gh
Gigaby GA-870A UD3 2 Way Crossfire, AM3 DDR3, USB3, SATA3
Corsair Domminator 2gb PC1333 DDR3 PC3 10666 Tripple (8gb)
64gb Kingston 2.5in SATA SSD MLC ( For Operating System Only & Windows Applications)
1TB SATA3 6gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
Asetek 510 LC 120MM Watercooler
LiteOn 4X Blue Ray Player
LG DVD/CDRW 24X
ExtremeGear 800W PS
Skyline Mid Case
Windows 7 Ultimate

With out the Screen cost about 2300.00 Dollars