View Single Post
05-16-09, 12:44 PM   #9
DallasisaLeo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mycroftxxx1 View Post
Are you familiar with the Killer Klown movie?
LOL no, but I'm pretty sure he was just selling drugs, not killing anyone.

So problems:

I love the Carbonite minimap and I've put it over my original. I just have a few issues:
In battlegrounds, Cartographer runs circles around Carbonite. Carbonite's player icons are tacky and when they overlap the square border becomes really obvious and distracting. Also, the minimap looks like hell in bg's because I tend to keep it small and out of the way. I was wondering if there's a way to completely disable Carbonite when I'm in BGs and that way I can just stick with Cartographer and my Track Humanoids won't be obstructed by all of those ugly blue Party Member icons.

Outside of battlegrounds, however: Awesome. I love Carbonite for questing and exploring. Had to get rid of the POI clutter and I'm still not fond of the icon choice for party members, but I'm getting used to it.

And that Punks window... I unchecked the Show → Punks box but that only seemed to stop displaying punks in the window. The window itself is still there and I don't like it! :P

And randomly my map will stop following me... This happens a lot in Alterac Valley. I'll just be running along and I'll suddenly run right off the minimap. If I can disable carbonite in battlegrounds I don't think this will be a problem.

Thanks!