Thread: Totem Addon
View Single Post
10-07-10, 08:26 PM   #3
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Does the default bar show all the totems available to that particular type of totem?

Thats kinda what I'm missing.

I moved grid and took my bars with all my totems off mouseover-show to show you what I mean.

Green box - yay photoshop! - is the mouseover bars. My grid is normally sitting there on all my other toons. So right now totems are really cramping my ui.

I'd like to be able to use the totem bar with dominos. Which I am currently doing, but I'd like to be able to get rid of all these buttons all over my screen. Right now if I want to switch totem on totem bar I mouseover a bar, grab the totem put it on the totem bar and move the one i just picked up back up to the hidden bars. I've lost totems so many times its not even funny, had to go searching thru the spell book again for them.

Would be ideal if I could find a mod that functions like the Blizzard totem bars, where I can "load" a totem into it press my call of the elements and bam 4 totems down, but also has the ability to mouseover each totem to see all the totems of that type and select the one I want in that slot.

PS. Yes I know some of the totems are in 2 places in my screenshot. I'm trying to stream line atm. It was getting out of hand. I'm sure you all know how lvling is.