View Single Post
07-03-10, 09:50 PM   #25
anahok
A Kobold Labourer
Very one is going on about how bad Battle.net is or how they dunno how people hacked...

There's several things: if they know your Battle.net email, it's possible they hacked your email. Many people use email that isn't on their own server... If the server gets knocked into and some one comes across that information, etc., they could also, possibly, use that. Maybe there's an email somewhere some one forgot about -- I dunno... I know that, recently, a lot of people's Hotmails have been hacked and their accounts slaughtered.

In all cases I know of, I've heard the people fight for it, give over LOGS, have testimonials out, etc... They're usually more lenient after you buy an authenticator then pursue the fixing of your account, but that might just be because the people I know that got hacked were very persistent. haha

I really hope OP has the same luck everyone I know has had... Some one was labeled as a gold seller on their account recently for making 400k off of just AH transactions... It's a very hard thing to get your gold back. Just gotta be firm about it. <3