View Single Post
10-03-11, 03:19 PM   #10
realista69
A Murloc Raider
Hmm... Skull, X and so on are usually associated with the targets tanks pick up.
So to say you don't really care for people to target your target kinda sounds illogical.

And as far as not seeing whats going on..I beg to differ. Folks will see your target in all its glory, they will learn and most likely will even be able to focus targets and stay raid aware. I only know of a few old school healers who don't use any add on to heal for example, so to say these folks who use such add on are Bot-like is also kinda demeaning to the player. Additionally players who use such addons are actually quite gifted.

To each his own. I wont argue opinion, the fact remains this is a utility which will eradicate the likes of bartender and the like. It is its purpose and easy or not to develop is certainly some the knowledge I am trying to seek.

You are entitled your opinion, but as expected many in the community who consider themselves above average wont ever see much a use for such and add on, its intent is for those looking to advance in the numbers game while staying aware.

/Edit: I looked up Bartender and it is very much not even close to what I had presented above, its functionality would trump the likes of such addons.

Last edited by realista69 : 10-03-11 at 03:41 PM.