View Single Post
12-08-06, 10:03 AM   #1
Earthmover
A Murloc Raider
[REQUEST] Flexbar Replacement

First, let me begin by stating my problem. I have an extremely fast computer. SLi video cards, 2 GB ram, AMD FX processor etc...you get the idea. BUT, when in raids my FPS drops to near 10fps. I gave up a long time ago trying to figure out why this was happening, but with the recent 2.0 patch being released and reading up on Flexbar Ive heard reports that its very memory intensive and could be the cause of my severe drop in FPS. Now, I have every single totem that I've learned (Im a shaman) displayed on my main UI and each one has its own button (Im a clicker) This might be the reason why my FPS dropped so low seeing as how I had so many buttons on my UI. So I'm hear to request any advice on which mod I could use to replace Flexbar.

I havent given up on Flexbar, don't get me wrong, a new version hasn't been released and my UI feels very alien to me without my buttons. The mod I request must have similiar features as Flexbar. I.E. able to resize, move, lock etc each individual button and allow me to place it where I'd like. Ive read that Bartender3 and Bongo bars are good Flexbar replacements but no where on their pages does it mention the specific features im requesting. I don't want a row or column of buttons. I want Individual buttons that can be moved seperately.

Any ideas? I'm at work and unable to test mods at the moment and it seems like the past couple days when I get home these addon sites are bombarded with traffic and unsurfable.

Thanks in advance

-EM