View Single Post
09-19-14, 05:58 AM   #7
Danielps1
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
CoolLine is a single bar the size of one of your boss timer bars, that shows all of your cooldowns. Takes up way less space than all those action bars. I only have 6 visible action buttons in my entire UI, on all classes.
Well for each their own. I have my bars a bit organized and when I look in the Left-Top corner I see how many defensive cooldowns I have. I like that. I won't be using every cooldown on "cooldown"

CargoShip. I don't think it's maintained anymore, but nothing in the LibDataBroker and basic frame APIs have changed in a long time, so it should probably still work fine.
Looks intresting! I will definitely look into that, probably will have to re-skin some stuff, but thanks!

If you're using the built-in floating combat text it's not really movable. Mik's Scrolling Battle Text is popular, actively maintained, and quite lightweight especially given its configurability, so I'd suggest using that. Some people like Parrot, but its original author abandoned it years ago, and it's just gotten random fixes here and there from random community members, so I wouldn't recommend getting attached to it.
Yeah I know MSBT. I used it some time ago, but honestly I like the standard Blizzard Damage text so much because it is kinda flashy. Sounds dumb but with MSBT I feel like I do no damage, which isn't fun.

I might get xCT (I think it is still maintained) or MSBT just for the Heals and reposition then somewhere.
I will leave the damage alone and just change the font

Edit:

Changed up some Stuff. Buffs on the Unitframes are now correctly skinned. Well atleast a bit. Sometimes, I don't know why randomly some Buffs just loose their Skin. or the Skin is displayed bugged. Why? WHy!?
ouF_Skaarj is just soooo huge that I can't deal with all that code, I'm thinking of switching but a lot of ouF Skins are simply outdated.

infopanels are now in place. might have to tweak some stuff because it isn't even in the spaces. I used http://www.wowinterface.com/download...inbarInfo.html

For it since It was the easiest with just copy-pasting and offered everything I wanted.

Edit 2:

Is there an efficent way to change every Font in the game to mine? I know I could swap out some stuff in the "Fonts" folder in the directory but I wan't to keep everything in my Addon.

Last edited by Danielps1 : 09-19-14 at 10:05 AM.