Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-14-14, 03:41 PM   #862
Crashpkbk
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I should of quoted, I was refrencing to the person who said they installed the new git and it gave an error that clear11 was null function.
Rythal-

Thx, that's me. I got so enamored by the fact that WoW was allowing the addons to reload while logged in I completely forgot IT 101 and never restarted WoW. Have loaded the latest from GitHub as of 2014-12-14 15:48 and the clear11 null function error does not exist.

That said, there still appears to be a conflict with LightHeaded. Restarting both and using the latest Carbonite on GitHub and LH from WoW Interface Version: v60000-1.1.0-2014-10-26 WoW will initially freeze when loaded for anywhere from 1-3 minutes and then once finished loading, will freeze every 1-3 seconds for a split second continuously. If I turn off either Carbonite Quest 1.0 or LightHeaded_Data_QIDNames within the addons menu then the problem does not occur. Doing the later still allows both Carbonite quests to function and LH to display data from Wowhead with seemingly little loss of functionality.

Crash...