View Single Post
09-13-13, 05:32 PM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

Personally, I love the fact that the 'visted vendors' list is updated with the items they have for sale, so that I can use Warehouse later to look for who sells what. Although it's difficult finding exactly where they are located, it's still quite useful. I liked the original Carbonite where I could record "999" vendors, since there are far more than only 100 vendors in the game (as far as I know). Hard disk space to me is no problem. Neither was the loading time of that info an impact upon my system or game-play.

But, I've always wondered why my chat frame is filled with all kinds of info which shouldn't be in the chat frame at all. It's not "chat" text (as in conversing with someone). It's merely background info about data acquisition and I (personally) have no need of seeing it being recorded into Warehouse's visited vendors list. And, it's not only visited vendors; there are several other things like my producing 60 items I've cooked or 60 things I've created with alchemy, etc. I don't care to see such an endless list of what I already know I've done. ha ha.

And, trying to carry on a conversation with someone while those comments flood and force scrolling of the text in the chat frames, is very annoying. Keep "Warehouse" and all its features, but please don't report them in the chat screens, unless there's an actual "need" to do so.