View Single Post
07-14-23, 07:35 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Macro to equip a cloak, use it, the equip my previous cloak (mod assistance is fine)

I have these three cloaks that allow me to port to stormwind.... it is a pain going into the bag, putting it on, opening the character panel and then using it, then once ported remembering to open bag, put on old cloak again.

I was wondering if there might be a macro or mod to help me with this.

I know how to use an item slot with /use 14 or whatever. I also know that if I have the teleport cloak on a button bar and use /clickbutton <button name> I can equip it.... but I do not know how to put back on the old cloak, in a dynamic way so it is always remembering my current cloak automatically. Also, the /castsequence seem to only work with spells... so I can not work out how to click the same button
I thought maybe you guys would know a way to do this... maybe with an outfit mod or something?

TL;DR : Can I make a macro, where I click a button and it equips a cloak form my bag, click the same button again to /use that cloak to teleport, then click the button again after teleport to put back on my old cloak.. not matter what it used to be... I'mm happy to use a mod to help if needed.

Thanks!