View Single Post
04-20-09, 09:35 AM   #1
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hlep! AddOn author looking for new EU server

Hey all, I'm posting here and on the EU interface forums because I'm looking for a new home in Azeroth. When I moved to the UK and rolled on the EU servers, I ended up on Ravencrest due to a number of friends who were there. There was a pretty bad period where it was virtually unplayable and during that time my partner and I took advantage of a free transfer.

Unfortunately we ended up on a much worse server with a ridiculous imbalance and population problem. As a result, I'm level 73 and leveling up slowly but we have no one to group with.

We're a 73 Resto/Balance Druid and a 72 Enhancement Shaman looking for a server that has an active enough Alliance, but not terrible queue times. We'll be doing PvP when we hit 80 so I'd like to make sure the queues aren't too bad and the battlegroup isn't massively competitive.

We have a limited amount of time to play, but we like to play and enjoy grouping with other people for instances. If anyone can suggest a server/guild so we can consider it, I'd greatly appreciate the input.

Cladhaire
Author of Clique, PerfectRaid, TomTom, LightHeaded, NinjaPanel and DressToKill
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."