View Single Post
12-24-13, 06:16 PM   #4
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are some things:
1. You coud remove the 100% text from recount so it only shows dps/dmg done and more of the name
2. Only 5 lines of chat? You are on a very low pop server and have no friends that write long texts with more lines to you? I don't know how you planned it but if it shows everything - loot guild wisper petbttel - it will spam very much. you can use MiniLoot to reduce the spam. Or think about if the chat is such an important thing to you in combat that you want it in the middel of your screen...

3. For the Quest thing maybe use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...hFrameAdv.html

4.... Whats with that blue bars left and right? Is that HP and Runepower? Where is the Runecooldown timer?

5. I woud not advise to make a toggel layout that changes for everything. I think everyone wants the things always to be at the same possitions so that you later don't have to think about where they were - if they change very time its hard to remember. Your job as UI designer is to make one layout that works good in every situation.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 12-24-13 at 06:28 PM.