View Single Post
10-14-10, 01:22 AM   #27
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
All I can say is that it is very amusing with each patch after Blizz didn't allow Carb to be used on a pay-as basis, that people complained as soon as Carb was broken, usually saying that they believe it wouldn't be updated again.

Others have certainly said it right, there are always times where Blizz introduces a patch, Carbonite is broken for a little bit, but they have always gotten it back up - so we just need to be patient.

I sincerely hope that the people who are saying they are going to donate do, and hopefully they remember in the future what gaming is/was like without Carbonite and the work that goes with it.

I go back to the paid days, and I remember getting a reminder e-mail about a subscription or so - hopefully something like that can be enacted (perhaps an e-mail or a message on WoW interface to a user) to be sent at user-defined intervals to thank them for previous donations and remind them that future donations are also very welcome.

This year, I'll be later in my donations because of my financial tidings, but you can be sure that my donations to Carbonite and a couple of other mods will find their way there when I can afford it.

Anyways, I'll certainly add my heart felt thanks for responding and letting us know. I will look forward to the update!